Saturday, July 22, 2006

No mood to blog


Finished Lucky Star
Originally uploaded by rositaym.
Is it because of the change in living environment? Or is it because of the new semester’s blues? Been feeling un-inspirational to write anything.

However, to be fair, I have to say something about a few good things that happened to me recently.

1. Having a nice place to stay. After a massive spring cleaning of my new ‘home’, it looks so much cleaner and comfortable to live in. Besides the facilities available to be enjoyed, a nice roommate to stay with is an additional plus. She’s helpful and she’s ever willing to share her desserts aka “tong sui” with us. Finding a cheaper place is easy but finding a good place is hard. I think I’ve landed a good place to stay at least for a whole year. And this credit goes to Hosanna of course.
2. Having a supermum all this while. Packing and going back to uni was so hard for me especially after two months stay at home, shaking legs. Mummy had been taking care of my well-being in particular my moral spirit. I still remember that packet of kacang putih mummy bought for me while I waited in the bus back to KL. So caring. So touching.
3. To have my loving sister and brothers. They may not say many things nor be sensitive to my emotional well-being. But being able to remember whether I still have money in my bank account is enough to show how much they care for me.
4. To be able to proceed to my final year. To be able to safely cross the three bridges in order to reach my final year is indeed a gift from God for me. I wouldn’t say it’s easy but I’m lucky enough to achieve this till this moment.
5. To have friends who give help and encouragement to me. I may not have lots of friends but I do have a bunch of friends who have been with me all this while. And I thank you guys so much.

There are so many good things that happened to me. I don’t think I am being grateful if I complain about the less good things. Yes, I am one lucky person.

No comments: